Join Frocktober 2022
Join Australia's most fashionable month-long fundraiser to raise awareness and funds for ovarian cancer research.
Everyone is welcome to join Frocktober - your gender and identity shouldn't be a barrier. Whether you're frocking up from home, hosting an event, wearing your loudest outfit to the office or challenging yourself to wear 31 dresses in 31 days, you can make it your own.
Why should I ‘Frock Up’?
Frocktober empowers people of all backgrounds, lifestyles and fabulous fashion sense to support a common cause: ovarian cancer research.
Ovarian cancer is Australia's most lethal gynaecological cancer, taking more than 1000 lives each year.
Currently, one Australian dies every eight hours from ovarian cancer. Most diagnoses are made in the advanced stages because there is no early detection test.
Frocktober raises vital funds for the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation (OCRF) to ensure that promising ovarian cancer research projects from around Australia and New Zealand can receive funding.
The OCRF rely on support from our Frocker community to keep growing the number of projects we can fund, and the duration we can fund them for.
Whether you’re frocking in the workplace, hosting an event or frocking your own way, your contribution is vitally important.
Frock Up your way
Frocktober is an opportunity to:
- Honour someone you know that has or had ovarian cancer
- Raise awareness of ovarian cancer and vital research in your personal network
- Challenge yourself to wear something a little out there
- Celebrate your own style and personal flair
- Appreciate the joy in dressing up
- Contribute to vital research projects aiming to tackle ovarian cancer and change the story for future generations
Learn more about what's included in your registration pack - including some amazing goodies from our Frocktober sponsors and supporters.
Find out more